Executive Director’s Message
Everyone could use a little help every now and again.
Welcome to the AffordAbility Fund Trust.
We exist to make electricity more affordable for Ontarians: People who want to reduce their electricity bills but can’t afford the upfront costs of conservation; People who are not eligible for low income programs but are feeling the squeeze.
Is the AffordAbility Fund right for you?
- You might be looking for ways to free-up some money for hockey skates, swimming lessons or music classes for your children.
- You might be a senior on a fixed income looking to reduce costs so that you can stay in your home and be independent.
- You might have just bought your first house and are adjusting to the new costs of home ownership.
- A pre-existing medical condition, a change in a family member’s health or your employment has you pouring over every bill to find ways to get your costs down.
- Your house is electrically heated and the cost to make energy-saving modifications is too costly.
- Conservation is important to you and you would like just a little less pressure at bill time so that you can focus on family.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? We would like to help.